2nd workshop on Making Sense of Microposts, World Wide Web Conference 2012.
Monday, 16th April 2012. Lyon, France.
- 16 Apr 2012 - Workshop awards:
- ROBUST award for best paper - to:
Hassan Saif, Yulan He, Harith Alani, Alleviating Data Sparsity for Twitter Sentiment Analysis
- hypios award for best 'innovation-related paper' - to:
Ke Tao, Fabian Abel, Claudia Hauff, Geert-Jan Houben, What makes a tweet relevant for a topic?
- 16 Apr 2012 - workshop took place in Lyon - thanks to all contributors for making this a success - Programme Committee, authors and other attendees
- 13 Apr 2012 - EU Integrated Project ROBUST to sponsor the best paper award
- 02 Apr 2012 - Proceedings for full and short papers available as CEUR Vol-838
- 16th March 2012 - 2nd CFP is now online. Submissions due: 2nd April 2012
- 14th March 2012 - Workshop programme has been finalised and is now online
- 13th March 2012 - We are happy to announce that Greg Ver Steeg will give a keynote talk at the workshop on 'Information Theoretic Tools for Social Media'
- 6th March 2012 - Notifications sent out and the list of Accepted Papers is now online
- 3rd February 2012 - Due to numerous requests we have decided to extend the paper submission deadline to 10 Feb 2012.
- 23rd January 2012 - Hypios will provide an award for the best #MSM2012 submission that contributes to making innovation happen on the Web. Read more >>
- 12th December 2011 - Call for papers is dispatched
- 5th December 2011 - Web site online
- 21st November 2011 - Making Sense of Microposts workshop proposal is accepted at the World Wide Web Conference 2012